Personal Data Controllers
The data gathered through the information forms on the Portal with the consent of the interested party will be incorporated into an automatic personal data file under the charge of Innovaciones Disras S.L., TIN: B06529119, C/ Los Pedregales 66 (Pol. Ind. San Isidro) Don Benito- 06400- Badajoz (Spain). The aforementioned data included in our files will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), stored on SiteGround Spain S.L (Spain), and are suitably registered in the Registry at the Data Protection Agency.
How to contact us
Your opinion is very important to us, therefore should you have any questions about our Data Protection Policy, please contact us through our Data Protection Controller at the following email address: email@example.com.
Personal data we gather about you
For example, we collect your personal data when:
• You buy or use any of our products or services;
• You register to request information about a product;
• You subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services;
• You contact us through our channels;
• You participate in a competition, prize draw or survey;
• You visit or browse our Website;
• When your data is publicly and legally available, it may be used.
The type of data we may have includes:
• Your name, address, identification number (e.g. ID no., TR or Passport), telephone and/or mobile number, gender and email address;
• Your bank account details if you wish to pay by bank transfer;
• Your location data. We may know your location by means of your IP address or data such as your post code or city;
• Information about your client account, dates of payment owed or received, dates of service subscriptions and cancellations, subscriptions to services you use, information related to your user account;
• Credential information, such as access passwords, user names to access our accounts and services;
How we use your personal data
This organization will process the personal data provided by you upon creating a user account confidentially and exclusively to manage its relationship with clients and to promote the company’s activities
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide you with a service
• To process the order for the products and services you have purchased from us and to keep you updated with the progress of your order.
Billing & Customer Service
• To bill or charge you for using our products and services;
• To contact you should the billing information provided have expired or if we are not able to take payment;
• Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about our products or services.
We use your personal data to provide you with promotional offers or other information related to our products or services which may be of interest to you.
Information about Cookies
The User may configure their own browser to impede the creation of cookie files or to warn them when this occurs.
It is not necessary to have the cookie file options activated to access the Portal, though it may impede the proper operations of the safety measures for exclusive services or particular services which require more security. As a rule, the purpose of the cookie files belonging to the Portal is to facilitate the User’s browsing.
How we share your personal data
At no time shall the aforementioned data be subject to processing by or transfer to third parties without the unequivocal consent of the affected party or as required by law.
How long we keep your personal data
We will store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store it for the time necessary for the purpose.
We may contact you about products or services offered by Innovaciones Disras during this time if you have not opted out of receiving any marketing communication from us
REPORTING UNLAWFUL OR UNSUITABLE ACTIVITIES
Should a User or any other Internet user become aware that the Linked Sites go to websites whose contents or services are unlawful, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to public morals, they may contact the Company and provide the following details:
• -Personal details of correspondent: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• -Description of the facts which identify the unlawful or unsuitable nature of the Linked Site.
In the case of infringements, such as of intellectual or industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the right being infringed – when this is different from those of the correspondent. Likewise, a certificate accrediting the legitimacy of the rights held needs to be provided and, where appropriate, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when different from the correspondent.
• – Explicit statement that the information contained within the complaint is accurate. The Company receiving the communication contemplated in this clause does not mean – per the provisions of the LSSI – effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents noted by the correspondent.